Welcome to TradeHub. This website is hosted and operated by DISTANT HUB LTD, a Company having its registered office at Hamilton Development, Unit B, Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) and it is the owner of the website tradehub.site (hereinafter referred to as “Website, “We”, “Us”, “Our”).
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. The Site does not provide trading advisory or other financial advisory services, nor does it offer exchange or clearance services. The Site is not a registered broker or financial advisor, and no content on the Site should be construed as legal, tax, investment, financial or other types of advice
1. “Account” means the accounts created by the users on our website to use of services and require information such as email address, password, etc.
2. “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, audio, video, information, or other materials.
3. “Company” shall mean DISTANT HUB LTD which is the provider of automatic cryptocurrency trading bot.
4. “Software” means the software developed by Website in order to enable Users to trade in crypto currencies on the crypto market, in the form of a crypto trader bot (hereafter – “bot”). The Software is available through the Website tradehub.site.
5. “User content” means all Content that a user posts, uploads, publishes, submits, or transmits to be made available through our website.
1. Use of the services and site is available to person who are the age of majority that is 18 years and are of the sound mind.
2. We reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse to provide you with access to the Site and the services therein if we discover that you are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever.
1. In order to avail our services and products, the users will have to create their accounts on the website and post which they will be having their own login credentials using which they shall log in to their accounts and conduct activities on the website.
2. You represent and warrant that all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, and you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. The website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. You must not share your password or other access credentials with any other person or entity that is not authorized to access your account. Without limiting the foregoing, you are solely responsible for any activities or actions that occur under your website account access credentials. We encourage you to use a “strong” password (a password that includes a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols) with your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the above.
3. You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current, and complete information about your Account. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event you change any of your personal information as mentioned above in this Agreement, you will update your Account information promptly.
4. When creating an Account, don’t:
a. Provide any false personal information to us (including without limitation a false username) or create any Account for anyone other than yourself without such other person’s permission;
b. Use a username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
c. Use a username that is subject to rights of another person without appropriate authorization; or
d. Use a username that is offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise in bad taste.
5. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false, or misleading or to reclaim any username that you create through the Service that violates our Terms. If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at [email protected].
6. Our Services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members. Our website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. Our website reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
7. One individual can own only one account in his/her name.
8. You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are responsible for all applicable taxes. In addition, you must abide by our website’s policies as stated in the Agreement and the website policy documents published on the Website as well as all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Website by Company.
4. SCOPE OF SERVICES
1. Our website is an online platform that provides for the use of the automatic trading bot.
5. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
a. The Subscriber will have to subscribe to monthly plan in order to avail the services.
a. You agree to pay the fees using the automatic trading bot.
b. When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the content you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any content for which we have not received adequate payment.
c. Users expressly agree and acknowledge that our Platform may employ or collaborate with third party payment gateways using secure connections to facilitate, distribute, transact and receive payments for the Services offered and received on or through our Platform.
d. Our Website reserves the right to change or replace the payment gateway at its sole discretion without any reservation whatsoever. All transactions are completed through third party payment gateways and at no point of time our Website assumes any liability for any loss of data or wrongful payment or invalid payment processing by such a third party.
e. Users agree that they will hold our Website harmless against any such dispute or legal claim. We shall not be responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution or due to payment issues.
All the payments made herein are non-refundable. The Subscriber can cancel the subscription plan at any time it wants but the subscriber shall be charged the subscription fee till the date of subscription plan even if it cancels the subscription plan prior to the valid date of the plan.
6. USER GUIDELINES
1. Users shall ensure strict compliance with the following user guidelines set out hereunder (“User Guidelines”):
a. Users shall ensure that they provide current, accurate, and complete information for opening the account with us and shall ensure that the same is updated immediately upon change of circumstances and also when prompted by us to update the same;
b. User shall not divulge their account details to third parties. Users shall be solely responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and protection of the data pertaining to their account.
c. Users shall not share their account passwords with third parties;
d. Similarly, User shall only use the account allotted to the User and shall not use third party accounts. A single User shall have only one account and shall not open or maintain multiple accounts;
e. User shall not directly or through others gain illegal access to any account of the members on our website including their own. Failure to follow the procedures set out for accessing one’s own account shall amount to a violation of these terms;
f. Users shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur under the User’s Account, irrespective of whether the User claims personal knowledge of the same or otherwise;
g. Users shall utilise our services only for the personal purposes and not for commercial purposes.
h. Users shall use their account on our website only for legal purposes and shall not use any part of our Services, for or in connection with or to perpetuate or commit any actions, which amount to a violation of any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation. Users shall be solely liable for any such illegal activities that they undertake and the consequences arising therefrom including those initiated by us, as more fully set out hereunder;
i. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Users shall not use our services for any illegal purpose including but not limited to money laundering, terrorism or to fund any illegal act. Users shall also not use or avail our services for converting illegal or wrongful gains including those from criminal activities;
j. Users shall not use circumvention or obfuscating technologies to mask their IP addresses or to hide transaction details;
k. Users shall not create or circulate any technologies which violate or which would facilitate other users to violate the terms hereof including for masking IP addresses or to obfuscate transaction details;
l. Users shall not misrepresent, misinform, or misguide us in any manner. Users are hereby duly informed that we shall share all details with regulatory or legal authorities and the User shall be solely be responsible for the correctness of the contents provided or for legal action for false or incorrect information furnished;
m. Users shall avail our services only for legal purposes and shall not use the same for any illegal or criminal activities or in connection therewith or in association thereof.
n. User shall ensure that the source of the monies used for purchase services is through legal means;
o. You may not use the Website and the Software if you are located in, or are a citizen or a resident, of any state, county, territory or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United Kingdom, United States of America or the European Union, if you are an individual, an entity or a group listed on the United Nations Security Council Consolidated List, or where your use of the Website and the Software would be illegal or otherwise violate any applicable law;
p. You represent and warrant that you are not a citizen or a resident of a jurisdiction which is considered a restricted jurisdiction by EU Regulations or the laws of the United Kingdom or the United States of America, and that you will not use any Services while located in any such jurisdiction;
q. The website may implement controls to restrict access to the Website and the Software from any jurisdiction prohibited pursuant to this Section. You will comply with this Section, even if website’s methods to restrict use of the Website and the Software are not effective or can be bypassed.
2. MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE
i. You may not use the site for any of the following purposes:
a. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
b. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability, or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
c. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
d. Breaching any applicable laws;
e. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
f. Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
g. Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites, services, applications, and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our sites, services, applications, or tools, if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of months, or to modify or discontinue our site, services
3. Banned Scripts
The following scripts are banned from use on our servers and may not be uploaded or run. Reasons for banning them include adverse effects on server load, invitations to hackers/spammers/criminal activity, etc.
• IRC egg drops
• Proxy servers
• Mail bombers
• Anonymous mailers
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. We shall not be liable for any loss, harm or damage caused to the User using our services.
2. We shall not be liable for discontinuation of its services, which is warranted due to Force Majeure or regulatory directions that may be issued with respect to Services;
3. User agrees that we will not be liable to User or to any third party for termination of the User Account or restricting access to our Services;
4. User shall not be entitled to any damages for any reason whatsoever including for consequential or compensatory damages against us for any reasons including suspension, cancellation or termination of the User Account or for cessation of our Services.
5. In no event shall Company, its directors, members, employees or agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the Sites, the Services, the content or the materials contained in or accessed through the Sites, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by user on any information obtained from Company, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Company’s records, programs or services. In no event shall the aggregate liability of Company, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the sites or the services or to these site terms exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to Company for access to or use of the sites.
6. COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS AND TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR, ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY DECISIONS OR ACTIONS MADE BY YOU BASED ON COMPANY’S SITES CONTENT OR INFORMATION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (A) USER ERROR SUCH AS FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS, INCORRECTLY CONSTRUCTED TRANSACTIONS, BANK WIRE INFORMATION OR MISTYPED ADDRESSES; (B) SERVER FAILURE OR DATA LOSS, (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO SITES OR SERVICES, (D) ANY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE USE OF VIRUSES, PHISHING, BRUTEFORCING OR OTHER MEANS OF CYBER ATTACK AGAINST THE COMPANY’S SITES OR ANY ASSOCIATED SERVICES, INCLUDING THE COMPANY.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
1. Our services are offered only on the digital domain, which is subject to risks including offensive attacks. We shall not be liable for any loss, harm or damage caused to the User’s account or the monies or Services accrued therein if the same arises due to Force Majeure including commissions or omissions by third parties, forces of nature, offensive attacks on our servers or on the personal devices of the users or any loss caused by conditions or events beyond our reasonable control.
2. The above limitation on liability includes any Force Majeure event set out hereunder including acts of god; fire, act of terrorists, act of civil or military authorities, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labour dispute, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control;
3. Offensive attacks including virus attack, hacking, denial of service attack or theft of the personal devices of the User resulting in loss or damage of the account. The validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions shall not be affected by any such condition.
4. We shall not be liable for any harm, loss or damage caused to User due to a data breach of confidential information of the User, including of the User account details or User password, including when such breach has occurred due to the User sharing the details with third parties or the User’s failure to follow due diligence. We shall also not be responsible for disclosure by User of account details including by falling prey by way of a phishing attack.
5. “Force Majeure” shall mean and include any cause arising from or attributable to acts, or events, beyond our reasonable control, including natural calamity, strikes, terrorist action or threat, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat of or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural disaster, calamity, attacks including through computer viruses, hacking, denial of service attacks, ransomware or other manmade disruptions or any law, order enactment, statutory direction, legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government or any court of law or of a Government or regulatory authority.
1. User shall indemnify the Company, its representatives, Affiliates and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, representatives and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties against and in respect of any and all claims, losses, damages, expenses, costs or other liabilities (including attorney’s fees) incurred or suffered by the Indemnified Parties in any manner from or due to any failure or default by the User, to duly perform its obligations under this Agreement and the terms contained herein or due to any material breach by User of the User Guidelines or due to any misrepresentation under this Agreement or in compliance of its terms.
2. We shall indemnify User and hold harmless against and in respect of claims, losses, damages, expenses, costs or other liabilities (including attorney’s fees) incurred or suffered by the User solely due to any proven willful and malicious act or default by us. This indemnity is subject to the representations and warranties set out herein above i.e., we shall not be liable for any claim, action, loss, damage, expenses, costs or other liabilities including attorney’s fees arising out of risks or consequences set out in the representations and warranties herein or for actions initiated by us against User for suspension, cancellation or termination of the account for any reason. Liability of the Company in any event shall be limited to the amounts actually received from the User as consideration. User shall be required to submit proof thereof for substantiating the claim.
3. These provisions shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
10. COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
1. Our website, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of tradehub.site or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us or third party suppliers. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of our website. You cannot modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
2. All marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo, or mark in any manner.
3. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you because of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of our website or its suppliers and protected by laws of Nevis. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by our website, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by laws of Nevis. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of our website and is also protected by laws of Nevis.
4. If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please inform us. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are promptly and properly provided to us. If you have a reason to believe that Your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
a. a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
b. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
c. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
d. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number and an email address;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
5. We have the right to remove the Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user’s account if we determine that the user is a repeat infringer.
6. Notices regarding our website should be sent to: [email protected].
1. We may, at any time and without notice, suspend, cancel, or terminate your right to use the website (or any portion of the website). In the event of suspension, cancellation, or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the website affected by such suspension, cancellation, or termination. In the event of any suspension, cancellation, or termination, the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the website and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in the Agreement, shall survive.
2. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to our website:
• if we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of, this Agreement;
• if we determine that you have breached legal liabilities (actual or potential), including infringing someone else’s Intellectual Property Rights;
• if we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities;
• to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person; or
• For other similar reasons.
3. If we find you breaching these terms of service, you may also become liable for an amount of which we have suffered losses/damages.
1. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, feedback, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information or materials regarding the Sites, its general products or services (the “Feedback”) that are provided by you in the form of email or other submissions to us, or any postings on the Sites, are (as between you and us) non-confidential and shall become the sole property of the Company. Company shall own, and you hereby assign to Company, all exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
13. NO FINANCIAL ADVICE
We are not a registered broker-dealer, funding portal, or investment advisor and do not conduct any activity that would require such registration. None of the information contained on the Sites constitutes a recommendation by us or our affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other assets. The information contained in the Sites has been prepared without reference to any particular user’s investment requirements or financial situation. The Sites do not offer financial advice or recommend investments. We recommend that you consult with qualified professionals prior to making actual investments or financial decisions. Any information available through the Sites is not offered as financial advice and should not be the basis for actual financial activities. We are not liable for any reliance on information available through the Sites by you or anyone who you may inform of its contents.
14. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
3. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and us in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and we agree that any and all disputes arising in connection with the Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether the claims arise during or after the termination of the Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THE TERMS, YOU AND WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
4. The language used in Arbitration shall be English and the award of the arbitration shall be binding on both, you and us.
15. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links to third party Websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, a new browser will be lodged to access linked Websites. We have not reviewed these third party Websites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these Websites or their content. We do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party Websites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risks.
16. NO WAIVER IMPLIED
The failure of us to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these of Agreement, or the failure to require at any time performance by you of any of the provisions of these provisions, shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect our right to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. The express waiver by us of any provision, condition or requirement of these provisions shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition, or requirement.
Each Term shall be deemed to be severable. If any Term or portion thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way effect the validity or enforceability of any other Term.
1. You will not assign any rights or delegate any obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without obtaining our prior written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion.
2. We may assign our rights and delegate any of our obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without your consent. Any assignment or delegation in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. These Terms will be binding and inure to the benefit of each party’s permitted successors and assigns.
1. Any notices must be given by e-mail to us at the below mentioned address: [email protected].
2. In your case, we will send you any notice at your provided email address (either during the registration process or when your email address changes). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to us. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
20. DIGITAL SIGNATURE
4. In order to ensure that we are able to provide records and notices to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address by updating your Account information on the website or by contacting Customer Support.
21. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms collectively represent the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and supersede any other agreement or understanding (written, oral or implied) that you and we may have had. Any statement, inducement, promise, covenant, or condition not expressly found either in these Terms shall be deemed as void.
22. CONTACT US
For any further clarification of our Terms and Use of purchase of Services, please write to us at [email protected].